Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I think we should be able to do Bootlegging edvd

Started by TenebrisNojen [3828483] on in Suggestions.

6 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
TenebrisNojen [3828483]

Why cant we do bootlegging edvd at golden star successes. I think we should be able to do bootlegging edvds at some rates. Also, this makes the income of doing bootlegging more balanced :DD

JackKelly [2271177]

I think you may have the wrong idea of what balanced means. How does making a $4m item available for a 2 nerve crime balance anything?

 

TenebrisNojen [3828483]

when i sell cds, i have earned 500 dollars. also we can set the ratio of it. if we set the ratio 5 in 1000 it would make avg 20k per crime and per 2 nerve. It is much better than 500 dollars. Of course I dont know the online store thing which opens at level 50

Wiscacho [3322399]

Bootlegging is just one of those crimes that you complete to get merits. Shouldn't be touched after maxing it with all merits and uniques