Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A small stat comparison error

Started by Jabba_The_Tut [3577082] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Jabba_The_Tut [3577082]

From what I’ve seen recently on the forums (to the best of my knowledge) this has not been reported. I don’t know if I can upload a screenshot at the moment (can provide later if needed), but basically under hits in my stats, my hit percent was higher then some other guys; however, mine was highlighted in red for some reason. Hope this does help and not waste time.

Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor

Your hit "percent" may be higher, but was your hit count higher? The comparison is for the hit count.

 

example: I have thousands more hit counts than a faction mate, though their percentage is higher by 5, I'm still green vs their red.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The comparison color is based on the raw number of hits that you have done, not on the percentage. The percentage is a secondary stat for reference.

 

 

Thanks!

Jabba_The_Tut [3577082]

oh that makes sense. i tend to overlook important aspects sometimes. I should done a little reseach before hand. Thanks for the clarification above you two. This post is closed.