Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

110 NNB

Started by ForkingPawn [1437753] on in Achievements.

15 replies · 315 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
44
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Albertoo [114591]

Damn. I’ve been stuck on 50 NNB for literally 5500 successful warehouse arsons worth, with CE merits and education. Idk what’s up with it. 

Albertoo [114591]

Oh I definitely was not the most active torn player, lol. I took almost a decade off. I think that 39 days is just the time since I came back. I’ve been here almost 20 years, but was.. in hiding.. for half 🤣