Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Increase max energy

Started by Davie323 [3839692] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Davie323 [3839692]

Hey I currently have 100 max energy, is there any ways to upgrade so I can have more? I got my base nerve up by using merits but there is no option for energy upgrades on the merits page. am I missing something?

Derf1977 [3742037]

The only way to permanently increase your energy to 150 is to buy a donator pack and use it or become a subscriber. A donator pack gives you 30 days of energy boost. 

IndyCision [2597200]

Using a donator pack or becoming a subscriber will raise the "natural" max it can regen to up to 150 and increase the regen rate by 50% to match.

 

Apart from that, you can use items (such as the Xanax drug which gives 250 energy) to raise it higher than your maximum

It can never go over 1000 though...

Waxilium [3469889]

You need to have premium status, and that will increase it to 150 (it will ALSO increase energy regen by +50%).  This can either be done via IRL currency, and a subscription, OR, by using in game money to buy a donator packs, which will give you the equivalent of having said subscription, for one month.

 

EDIT: I see several people answered with the same info while I was writing that.  Nevermind!