Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DONATION MENU

Started by StormShatter [3846501] on in Fun & Games.

24 replies · 163 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

StormShatter [3846501]

Hello Everyone! As you might already know, I do donations! I advertise in the trade chat, so keep an eye out for me there too! This is just a post to show you exactly how to request a donation, and what you can get from me. I’m not incredibly rich, but I have enough that I can help those who need it. If you want to help me help others, I also accept all of these from those who want to donate to the cause. Everything here is free except the rental properties, but those are extremely cheap. Please please please make sure you’re PM’ing me, I won’t see your message as quickly if you only contact me on this post.


This post was originally on the New Players forum, but I’ll donate to anyone. However, certain items might not be useful to you, and some won’t be available, like xanax and the properties. Those are for lower level players. Make sure you ask for what you need in my PMs and I’ll try and help you however I can 😊 

 

Medical Supplies+Drugs🚑

  1. Small First Aid Kits (Reduces hospital time by 20 minutes+5% life)
  2. First Aid Kit (Reduces hospital time by 40 minutes+10% life)
  3. Morphine (Reduces hospital time by 70 minutes, restored 15% life)
  4. Xanax (Currently Out of Xanax, will update when restocked)
  5. Cannabis (Increases nerve by 8-12)

 

 

⚔️Weapons + Armor 🛡️

  1. Hammer
  2. Plastic Sword
  3. Lead Pipe
  4. Basebalk Bat
  5. Thomphson 
  6. Slingshot
  7. Glock 17
  8. Brick
  9. Leather Gloves
  10. Leather Boots
  11. Leather Helmet
  12. Leather Pants

These are first come first serve items. I’ll have to buy them at your request.

 

Property 🏡 

  1. Trailer ($1 Rent)
  2. Apartments (5 to 10 dollar rent)

If you don’t see any available, ask me to see if I can purchase new ones for you)

 

Cash 💰 

 

I give between 1-100,000. If you need more than that I might not be able to give it to you, but make sure you ask.

 

Misc 💰 

  1. Candy
  2. Credit Cards
  3. Mp3 players
  4. Rope

 

 

LoneWolfofNorth [3276048]

I'll take a basebalk bat!

 

Never seen or heard about one of them before.

 

If you ran out of basebalk bats I'll take a dollar ($1),

And use it to get me something during the Independance Day Sale.

 

FYI, my bazaar is open and will be open up until 00:30tct July 4th. I will be running a Canada themed $1 sale from July 1st - July 3rd, and participating as a seller during the Independance Day Sale start time 00:00tct July 4th!

 

Edit: ... a Thomphson would be good too!

 

FIREBR4ND [3841319]

02:50:06 - 01/07/25 StormShatter sent some Xanax to you with the message: I just got 2 xanax donos 😊
02:49:08 - 01/07/25 StormShatter sent 5x Small First Aid Kit to you

Whoo! Thank you! +R

StormShatter [3846501]

Hey sorry! I’m logging off for the night, but PM me so I won’t forget to fufill this 😊 I’m not sure when I’ll have xanax tommorow but as soon as I get some you’ll be one of the first to get one