Womp
WOMP WOMP
Started by DieBlondeSonde [3802816] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
graved, spam
Sure, because this job offer sounds so tempting.
Please post in the Company Recruitment forums.
I also suggest you not to run a company before you get more experienced with the game - More details here
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Or get to say you were there when the thread was posted in the wrong place.
Womp Womp
To the fine proprietors of Me & The Boys Pub & Grill,
Hark! I, Sir Kombuiskaas, veteran of the East African Gin Expedition and first man to circumnavigate the back alley of Camden on a penny farthing whilst intoxicated, do hereby submit my formal interest in joining your most illustrious establishment.
Though my hands are calloused from sabering champagne bottles and my liver resembles a well-worn cricket ball, I dare say there is still fire in this old dog yet! I’ve served grog to pirates, dodged coconuts in Zanzibar, and once bartended a royal wedding I was not invited to.
What I lack in modern qualifications, I more than compensate for in roguish charm, questionable anecdotes, and a moustache of repute.
Let it be known: should you accept my application, I shall stand behind that bar like Horatio at Trafalgar — stalwart, slightly inebriated, and utterly committed to the cause.
Your humble servant (and future legendary barkeep),
Sir Kombuiskaas, O.B.E. (Order of Boozy Endeavour)
“I was there when it was just a dream and a half-empty bottle!” 🍻
False advertising: I'm pretty sure the potential is limited at 10*.
*I Am PRettTY SurRR The POtenTIAl is LIMIITTTed At 10* Womp Womp
This guy a menace
Hahaha
Salty about posting in the wrong place my man?
09:55:40 - 01/07/25 Someone anonymously placed 1x $1 bounties on you : Womp Womp
Edit: Kombuiskaas disliked your post
Doubling down after admitting to scatter-gunning "suspects" hahaha. Have fun mate, that bounty that they put on you is mild banter (as nobody goes out of their way to waste energy claiming that) - grow a bit thicker skin, or you'll end up annoying someone that isn't as friendly as me. Although that would probably make the game a bit more fun for you, so maybe carry on?
(if it isn't clear, no I didn't bounty you, I just replied to your post with where it should have been put and asked staff to move it there)
Mentions: WOMP WOMP
Someone placed one anonymously on me lol, I was just making sure I get every suspect:
09:52:40 - 01/07/25 Someone has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $69 and the reason: lol company director hahah
Womp Womp?
Let the Thread die bro, your drawing more petty people here damn!
Ok,
My apologies guys.
Didn't know there was a reqruitment forum because clearly I'm a noob and yes, we know we aren't really going to make big progress with the company. But we're giving it a go anyway. So place your last bounties, I got carried away here because of some snarky comments thrown at me, but it's done now. let's burry this thing.
Was fun, Cheers.
another member of the I'm a dumbass club
they are growing about as fast as Torn's new player recruitment.
is this a coincidence?
lol acting tough until you get hit with bounties... maybe you should learn and take feedback instead of mocking people with 100s of days of experience.
grow up and learn to respect others
LOL Look at you typing at me with those big nuts tucked away. It's a game bro, don't make it your personality.
LegendaryKing11 was the only person that respectfully helped a newby.
Gave genuine advice and corrected me respectfully.
Not that it matters, it's a game... on your desktop...
a game
graved, spam
I'm taking this money as compensation for you putting your stupid bounty on me.
21:49:46 - 01/07/25 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking DieBlondeSonde and mugged them for $24,824 (chain #1) [view]