Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FREE $1 MILLION DAILY DRAW

Started by Vanish1131 [3830718] on in Graveyard.

259 replies · 1.09k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 260 / 260 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
260
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
70 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Vanish1131 [3830718]

EDIT: 

Thank you to everyone who has entered and everyone who has won! I am going to put this draw to an end now as it was getting too much. Thank you!! 


Reply to this forum to be in the draw to win $1 million daily. You will have to make a new reply every day if you wish to re enter. Draw will be done at 8pm AEST daily 

 

BONUS: if you message me asking nicely. I will send you $10,000 

Tavorian [3840747]

Good day Fine Sir... I humbly request that I be part of today's lottery draw. Hope to win the Million but grateful for the opportunity regardless. Enjoy the rest of your day. 😁