Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat Chanel

Started by -MrDemon- [2802557] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
-MrDemon- [2802557]

Device: Xiaomi 21081111RG Android: 14 App version: 2.2.41

 

Issue:even I have good internet but my channel keeps loading and connecting,it's been like this for days I can't chat to channels even what chat versions I'm using

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you please try re-installing the app and see if it resolves the issue?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if you are still facing any issues. Thanks..!!