I'll pay $5mill fo10 bounties keep the difference, message me for details and payment
BHG
Started by StoneyZander [2864961] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
no.
Since you, like, made this post and all, whoever you plan to bounty probably knows it's you. Might as well just bounty them yourself ?
But you can always just sign up to BHG and submit the bounty order yourself?
whats it like living with room temperature iq
Owner of a one man 5k respect faction and a 2 man company.
OP is ballin' out of control right now!
I'm in.
Send me 5m and tell me who I should put bounties on 👀
Moved to Attacking
Well yeah, I did that too. Trying to stack em up, IDC if they know
Well you gotta start somewhere lol