Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spouse with house?

Started by Zumbosa [3851851] on in Graveyard.

10 replies · 159 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Zumbosa [3851851]

Hey, there. Been reading a lot of the guides and I found out I need to get a PI and merits quickly. Hope to get a two for one.
If you have a PI, I'll pay the upkeep everyday!
Also if you wanna work on merits, I'm game!

Thanks for reading.

CALAMITY_gRACE [2778645]

Definitely recommend you do more reading around the different forum areas and search a bit before posting, commonly you will find common queries like this already have a solution, and you can avoid the potential down votes and trolling if you use them rather than make yourself a public target :) Welcome to Torn City!

Communal Spouse Seeking Thread
Communal PI Seeking Thread


Mentions: Looking for partner thread · OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread

HOLUX [509465]

One would have thought @Pinguux would teach you guys better... 

 

 

Smh, try faction chat first, OP. And delete this thread. 

 

Edit: had mistaken the faction icon, my bad. 🙈🙈🙈