Can anyone explain how Net Worth is calculated? I can't find it in the Wiki. I have about $400,000 in cash and a Detached House (worth half a mil). None of my items seems particularly valuable. But I apparently have a net worth of over $10 million. How does this work?
Net Worth
Started by JohannesBuck [3812944] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Go here and click on the networth icon.
You will see a break down of where your money is, so you can then look there for it.
It will most likely be an item which has a high value despite being "worthless" - like the "lint" item.
Do you have any xanax? That would easily raise your item networth by a few million if you have even a small stack. Additionally, the many, MANY piles of junk items you get from search for cash end up adding up a fair amount in the aggregate, just because there are so many of them, and most are at least $10 to $20
A few crimes items have spiked recently, check your inventory for items with unusually high mv? $10m really isn't that much but if it's a lot to you, you need to find that item and sell it 😁 <-- me when I found an FHC in the dump
Items on the map in the city also count towards net worth I think so maybe you have something hiding on the map?
Thanks, all. I went to that icon and had a look and all is revealed. I actually had a net worth of around $49 million. $13 million of that was a six-pack of Energy Drink, I have no idea where I picked that up. But the majority of the value was in Points. I have about 1000 which I have not yet used, and it seems they are worth tens of millions.
The Points would be from subscribing lol Comes with the subscription.
Congrats on the six pack of energy drink!