Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Messages Bug

Started by ZEROOOOO [2790612] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 6 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
ZEROOOOO [2790612]

Device: samsung SM-A155F Android: 14 App version: 2.2.44

 

Hello there, I have a problem with the appearing of the messages bar in my phone, I do not see the chats, neither my previous chats, neither can I message a player, neither can I access the global chat. I am sending you a screenshot, the messages bar is nowhere to be seen.[image: ibb.co]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I have removed the residual Chat ban from your federal jail sentencing. Chat should be back now.

Thanks!