Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Armor Missing

Started by Cloud [109736] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Cloud [109736]

Please see the below and I did shut off torn tools, try unequipping and re-equipping my armor, trying different loadouts but its not showing in items or when I attack people. I'm so naked. Even tried several loadouts and its still showing I have no armor on. 

 

 

 

 

Lazarus [3225951]

Same issue here riot helm is showing but the assault set is not displayed on the character model at all.

 

Edited so on torn pda had to clear the cache and that seemed to work