Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Bug

Started by Sexyshooter18 [2239397] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The mission spawned in March 2024 and expired over 8 months ago. The mission target was very much not fedded when the mission originally spawned and the target is corrected by the system automatically after acceptance. In some cases, the targets reverts back to the original fedded target after expiry.

 

Sexyshooter18 [2239397]

I'm afraid not sir. I messaged bogi after I accepted the mission when it has not timed out yet. Henever replied sadly until it timed out. On our conversation you will see that the target was indeed "cogo" written on the mission description.

 

 

 

Sexyshooter18 [2239397]

I'm afraid not sir. I messaged bogi after I accepted the mission when it has not timed out yet. Henever replied sadly until it timed out. On our conversation you will see that the target was indeed "cogo" written on the mission description.

 

 

 

 

 

Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor

"after I accepted the mission when it has not timed out yet"...what does this mean? Of course you accepted before it timed out. The time only starts counting after you accepted it.