Hi my brother just joined but he has wrote my name wrong in the referral. his name is papaparodi He has wrote andy_p instead of Andy-p. I wonder if you could sort for me so I get the referral. Thanks I’ll get him to post here to confirm.
Referral issue
Started by ANDY-P [3367297] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
this the same brother that got fedded 7 days ago for harassment?
Mentions: Andy-p aka 3205484
Please have the referred person post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!
Hi im papaparodi, I wrote in the wrong Andy_p it was meant to say Andy-p. I clicked on the wrong -/_....
This has been added.
Thanks!