Unlocked the 25 chain but it's not active, was wondering how to "activate" it? Couldn't find it in the wiki so I figured I would ask here
Faction upgrades?
Started by VitalKarma [3462910] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Unlocked, or upgraded?
This is unlocked (from upgrading/enabling the previous chain perk)
This is upgraded (and is therefore active)
If you have just changed to war perks, you need to re-spend your respect in that mode to activate it there too.
Edit: Forgot to ask, how do you know it isn't "activated"? As soon as it is showing as green and enabled, your maximum chain will automatically be that number, so instead of auto-ending when you hit a chain of 10 it will let you get up to 25 before it auto-ends...
It says 0/10 on the chain bar, I thought it would change to 0/25. It's also green like shown above, it's not blue.
Edit. I assume when I hit a 10 it'll allow me to keep going like you suggested
That is the counter to the next upcoming bonus hit (the first is at 10)
Edit: As soon as you hit 10, it will change to show 10/25 as the next bonus is at 25. and so on.
With no active chain, the counter under your heath/nerve/happy will show 0/10 - mine shows the same but we have unlocked the 10,000 chain.