Closed
About this thread
Posts archived: 212 / 212 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 212
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved - Thread inaccessible to OP.
I added you!
Added
added you
Hello new friend!
I added you :D
added :)
Added you!
I added you!
Hi new friend!
Added!
Done
Open again!
Added my dude
08:54:27 - 09/07/25 You added Big_Cock to your friends list
Added! Thanks in advance.
Added you good luck 🤞🏻
i added you
i added you
Added you