Small thing but I think I'd use forums a lot more if I got notifs when someone interacts w my posts. the updates main forum page is not it
Forum Notifications
Started by PSYCHOGENIK [2991430] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Bruh, just check the forum page once a day or so if you want updates. We do not need a duplicate system that spams you with events.
Besides the fact they'd get lost amongst all the other events - particularly in wars and events where you might actually want to keep track of the forum - the forum updates could at times drown out the events. Keep 'em separate, keep 'em safe.
Pictured: a functional system that could do with the ability to make the boxes longer on PC.
Source: I actually use the forums.
yeh but when i'm actually scrolling forums i don't get notifications. just adding a lil thing at the top of forums (nowhere else in game) saying "hey there's new stuff related to you" would be an improvement imo
I still have to disagree. It's really not hard to look back at the main page once in a while.
The only way I'd be happy with yet another push notification or popup in my life is if it comes with the ability to permanently disable it.
Torn PDA has forum post notifications
i see no issue with being able to disable it... i have ADHD so it actually is difficult to remember to look back at the main page once in a while
this is helpful. thank you!!
edit:
Hamr disliked your post
ok then?
I support this, if I had actual forum notifications, I would use it more often… with my adhd I forget to use nerve take Xanax so I have multiple alarms to try help
yeh this ^