Hey! How you doing?
I can’t lease a castle for a faction member. He tried to accept the offer many times and it declines instead of accept the offer.
14:57:50 - 05/07/25 Bart_Red declined the offer to rent your property.
Started by Zerowd [925680] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey! How you doing?
I can’t lease a castle for a faction member. He tried to accept the offer many times and it declines instead of accept the offer.
14:57:50 - 05/07/25 Bart_Red declined the offer to rent your property.
I have a video recording the screen showing it
Can you share the screen recording please? You can upload it here and share the generated link. It seems to be working fine:
https://imgur.com/a/rKu3G43
When he clicks to accept it, looks like the decline button is pressed
Is the issue reproduced after turning off the auto-translate on the page?