G
G
Started by Killerbro3762 [3756892] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Matzkops [2566807]
· 13 likes ·
The plan: [image: i.imgur.com]
I can get you that 1b if you laon me 500m it should be a quick process
If I had 500m I probably wouldn’t be asking lol
I can give you that 1b loan, but you must pay in back with a month and it comes with a 15 mil security deposit.
Graved - Op edited out content