Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

An Odd Pattern - Books

Started by Ace_The_Kid [1345949] on in General Discussion.

12 replies · 253 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
30
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ace_The_Kid [1345949]

Not sure if there are others that have noticed this. Books only appear in the Mission Credit Store for me once a month IF a book was not given as that month's subscriber gift. Alternatively, one will appear in the city if neither of those two instances occur for the month. 

 

Kind of an irrelevant and obvious finding but I wanted to see if others had experienced this same phenomenon. #LateNightConspiracyTheories #TornDeepState 

Neliex [2857538]

I mean by that logic you should already have all of them long ago looking at your age. Never got any in the city map myself.

DrMajah [3426973]

I be getting lame ass cutsie caches from my $5, soon as I can support 25M a month from passive income imma cut that sub off so quick lol 

 

Used to be able to support it just off plushie running, but prices been garbage for months now. It barely supports 3 xan and 1 refill daily 

Jinkoha [3372604]

Wait let him cook….

 

In my 11 months here, I have gotten 7 books. I have passed on two maybe three books from the missions store