So Ive been doing a lot of searching bazaars lately for deals (not because of the July 4th event which I didnt really find anything) But anyway typically I use https://torn.bzimor.dev/items/bazaar to search bazaars for items. But it has been down for me yesterday and today I keep getting a Bad Gateway error. Is this a Torn issue or what? where can I get info? What else can I use that gives a list of bazaars the same way??
Bazaar Hunting Issues
Started by Myrrhkuri [3710485] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 35
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
Most-liked replies
- ARMENIA4EVER [1955095]
· 4 likes ·
Only thing hes lacking is the ability to actually find RW weapons on the website. No option to search for specific bonuses - or any for that matter. There's currently no way to sort through them, and even if you … - Jambo1uk [3126447]
· 3 likes ·
Or use the webpage version (needs API) Weaver page - Weav3r [1853324] Helper
· 2 likes ·
Not quite sure what you're saying here. I haven't seen any instances of my site getting "jammed" other than a bug that I encountered the other day. But because of Torn's API limitations and not wanting to put too much …
Bzimor looks down indeed.
Theres no comparible site afaik.
You can use Weav3r's script instead.
Works perfect for me.
Or use the webpage version (needs API)
Only thing hes lacking is the ability to actually find RW weapons on the website. No option to search for specific bonuses - or any for that matter.
There's currently no way to sort through them, and even if you set the price to the highest - hoping it will find actual RW weapons with bonuses on them, it just gives normal weapons with a higher quality that are course listed very high price wise.
I heard Ched released some page to find bazaars, not sure how useful it is tho
This comment was rude, backhanded, passive-agressive, and.... I'm completely here for it.
Not all bazaars are listed on both sites. I hope bizmor's returns soon.
I miss TornBizmor!
Weaver works wonder
But it is sometimes jammed. So you must tick the black boxes n click up date. Then you go to weaver my bazaar n refresh it few times to trigger the up date.
Thanks for telling me about Bzimor, if/when it comes back ill take a look at it.
I love good buymug-finders
Not quite sure what you're saying here. I haven't seen any instances of my site getting "jammed" other than a bug that I encountered the other day. But because of Torn's API limitations and not wanting to put too much strain on my server, my smart polling system will sometimes reduce the frequency at which it updates your bazaar based on perceived activity (basically just uses the value of all items in your bazaar and tracks the last time that changed).
If you have items listed and your bazaar is open, it will try to check your bazaar at least every 10 minutes.
If you have no items listed or your bazaar is closed, it will continue to slow down calls to your bazaar over time until any check shows that you are either open, or have items listed. Usually what I do after waking up and opening my bazaar is go to the My Bazaar page and click Refresh to trigger an update right away.
Keep in mind I have nearly 70k user IDs stored currently whose bazaars I periodically check while staying within the limits of Torn's usage limits and not straining everyones keys too heavily. So, it can't be perfect.
No API needed to browse the site! But registering with your API will improve the visibility of your bazaar.
I have this planned to release at some point, most of the building blocks are there for me to work with I just haven't had time to put it all together. No ETA on this currently. The "Best Deals" page is also very broken and faces a similar issue with my RL schedule.
During price war, it can stay not up dated for longer than half an hour. That is what I do to fix the issue.
Mind you i think ur script n website are great.
Your script generally works great for me but I do occasionally click on item and the bazaar space is empty or there's gaps between the bazaars.
Not a major issue and something I survive with.
Will need to look at start listing few things in my bazaar to sell as slowly stopped using it but seeing as I generally deal in basic (non RW armour) the 0.05% tax doesn't hurt me too bad
Could you clarify whether there exists, or if there are plans to introduce, an API endpoint that would allow programmatic access to the lowest price of an item listed on your website?
my website is up again
.