So in general i can't find anything about poker score
i have asked a lot of people but i got kinda confused
is it counted based on ur winnings or ur amount of money won or a. amount of games played?
if yk leave a comment here
Started by MahmoudAce7 [3835825] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
So in general i can't find anything about poker score
i have asked a lot of people but i got kinda confused
is it counted based on ur winnings or ur amount of money won or a. amount of games played?
if yk leave a comment here
So in general I can't find anything that proves that we care about your GD posts
I am not confused at all.
(Jokes aside this thread probably belongs in Q&A)
You’ll just have to keep playing. It will take a long time, so take your time.
if yk leave a comment here
ik so I will leave a comment here
should i put it in Q&A or poker posts?
Fire 🔥
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16183138&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20728731
I found this by googling
"poker score" site:torn.com
the more u know or something
ohhh okay thank u Bro
Noted down soon enough back to the poker table!
it increases by 1 for every million you lose
Yes
My internet is fire i can't watch what u sent 🔥
i have 5m poker score 💀
Moved to QnA
Thank you!
Considering all I do is lose money and my score keeps going up. This has to be it.
Read up on how poker score works here - if you're too lazy I'll copy paste the sparknotes:
Absolutely everything matters with score.
Thank u bro it's appreciated