Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merit Points

Started by PapaBoomStix [3671317] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
PapaBoomStix [3671317]

Device: motorola moto g84 5G Android: 14 App version: 2.2.45

 

Earlier I mistakenly tried to assign 6 merit points to my education progression stat but I already had 6 there. It took the 6 points away even though I was already at level 6. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You only assigned 6 merits to Education length once and your merits were only taken from your account once as well.

 

 

Thanks!