Always love to see Karma in action.
Goodbye :)
Started by EMF [2982106] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 127 / 127 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hahahaha..
Omg..
We know why he was really leaving now..
Also why he doing those "giveaways"..
So much for reporters in Torn eyyy..
Dede, now emf.. 😉🤣
Okay
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lmao. Story book ending.
💀
I was thinking," how rude. " Then I saw your name and it made sense lol
f**kin idiot
If any future federal jail inmates want to write an article, my inbox is always open.
Lmfao they really tried to go all out on that ruse.
What a proper ending for a cringey couple individuals.
Wonder if you'll both make new accounts now that all your shit is gone. If you do and you read this, know we are all laughing at you.
Damn, should have just taken me up on faking logs sending it to me and told EMF it was gone
Exactly you get it
Sugar you trying to tell us something? 👀
I'm joking ofcourse but damn..
I'm glad I'm not a journalist penguin now.. 🐧😉
Bro
Can i write the weird shit happened while in fed?
Ppl can still chat somehow
Endless notif from api calls
Questions from admins
All the card skimming crimes got caught
It will be good no? But will it be enticement n i get fedded again?
That's actually interesting!
Just please don't write what happened in the prison showers.
Don't worry about getting fedded again, we will take care of your card skimmers.
Please sugarvalves..
We need more of the story..
Dede thinking about the milk..
How big were the glasses? 🥛
Also was it full fat milk or just semi skimmed? 👀
We must know.. 🐧🙏
Now I know why you’re so eager to hold the title.
It’s mainly because you did it, not out of passion, but for a gain, whatever that may be.
Passion means you’ll continue doing what you love regardless of the circumstances and what ppl say about it. Doing something because you gain certain thing means you’ll stop when the benefit ends.
My dad said if you dont wake up n cant wait to start doing your job, it means the job isnt for u. I dont think you love writing nor your faction at all.
Ik u read from outside of ur account, like all the other fedded ppl. Gl finding your love and passion mate. May your fedding be a lesson for you, as it did to me. It will teach u more about taking accountability, humiliaty, and what it means when ppl have faith in you but u let them down.
N instead pointing fingers, you will learn to say "i did that, it was me, how do i fix it?". And to learn not all mistakes can be forgiven, fixed, nor forgotten. But it is part of the consequences of your actions.
I wish not to judge you mate. I just like you n hope nothing but the best for u. Gl
Mein skimmer has done it again.
Would be interesting to know what the view is from the other side of the bars though. Surely you’re allowed to talk about that, right? 🤨
This is the link where his wife irl (self admitted) doing the raffle
So even this spinning roulette actually rigged?
Damn... I almost believe how real it is 😂
So now he's gone for real? Good.