Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Awards bug

Started by pussy [2797641] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

pussy [2797641]

{"stack":"@https://www.torn.com/js/debug/sentry-8.24.0.min.js:2:9418n@https://www.torn.com/js/debug/sentry-8.24.0.min.js:2:9449n@https://www.torn.com/builds/chat/vendors.b5851ae2941ad3fc2d9d.js:3:1164531nh@https://www.torn.com/builds/awards/app.096afbec1cdffeb17f21.js:3:827n@https://www.torn.com/builds/awards/app.096afbec1cdffeb17f21.js:3:101851n@https://www.torn.com/builds/awards/app.096afbec1cdffeb17f21.js:3:101470n@https://www.torn.com/builds/awards/app.096afbec1cdffeb17f21.js:3:101571nh@https://www.torn.com/builds/awards/vendors.2f9477ca5846d10251c1.js:3:125613nc@https://www.torn.com/builds/awards/vendors.2f9477ca5846d10251c1.js:3:125927n@https://www.torn.com/builds/awards/vendors.2f9477ca5846d10251c1.js:3:120649np@https://www.torn.com/builds/awards/vendors.2f9477ca5846d10251c1.js:3:118499nv@https://www.torn.com/builds/awards/vendors.2f9477ca5846d10251c1.js:3:118688nd@https://www.torn.com/builds/awards/vendors.2f9477ca5846d10251c1.js:3:118548n@https://www.torn.com/builds/awards/vendors.2f9477ca5846d10251c1.js:3:120032n@https://www.torn.com/builds/awards/vendors.2f9477ca5846d10251c1.js:3:127462n@https://www.torn.com/builds/awards/app.096afbec1cdffeb17f21.js:3:102771nId@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.18.3.1.production.min.js:165:138nXb@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.18.3.1.production.min.js:200:286n@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.18.3.1.production.min.js:197:108nS@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react.1

 

-

 

Maybe useful - also on TornPDA, have not had this issue on PC yet, and this was the first time it occurred 

Lottieblob [3484207]

I didn’t receive the Domino Effect honour after defeating this player. Do you have to hospitalise them? As far as I was aware you just have to defeat.

18:19:10 - 02/07/25 You used 25 energy attacking DominoDefense and defeated them (chain #1) [view]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

File your own bug report please, you can read the original post of the bug report, it has nothing to do with Domino honor bar.

pussy [2797641]

I’m not sure - no scripts on TornPDA, but this was after my last merit for "3 years of service", I went to click on it at the time when it happened 

 

I would have to get another (and get the lit up notification, so when I click it takes me to the rebuilt page) to even attempt to trigger it again, I think 

 

And, never had this happen so far since the rebuild, but also not sure if it's from me opening the Awards screen into the new rebuilt page (as opposed to the honor / medal overview tabs) - although I consider this to be the case 

 

See notification from game triggering award > click Awards tab to see which one > it loads the merit allocation screen (I think so, anyways) > fails to load, throws up that code instead, and a refresh clears it 

 

Again all on TornPDA (vanilla client, but not PC based)