With the influx of new players bringing in so many more points to Torn what do you think the new floor will be for their value?
Points value
Started by Mountain_Dew [947474] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hamr [2027992]
· 31 likes ·
There is no floor, there is only cliff
There is no floor, there is only cliff
I don't think it's going to matter. Most of them will just end up abandoning their accounts either before they figure out the game or after they realize what it really is.
The ones who do stay won't be significant enough to drive up points value when there's still really nothing to do with them other than daily refills, additional F/E/T list slots and merits which only apply for levels.
Don't forget that some of them will also consume points, so I doubt new players will have too much of a negative effect.
Let's just hope ched has something planned to help the points market
Ched
Needa
Do
Sum
,
This
Shi
Ridic
Pick 10/20/30 aspects of Torn that you don't like.
Delete account or carry on playing.
No-one is forcing you to be here.
*Removes gun from your temple.*
Honestly, I doubt it. All he's done at this is add more points sinks, which temporarily reduces points supply and drives up price, but they go right back down not long after.
Incompetency.
Well, this is exactly what Ched wanted. He made some ridiculous claim a while ago that his ECO101 changes wouldn't hurt the long term price of Points.... yet here we are.
The immense value of NW is held by a handful of old accounts that mostly have been around long enough to benefit from the 'exploits'. These silly changes hurt literally everyone else. The 'Kings' are not affected by fluctuations of Points.
I warned the wankers that dumped their entire NW in last points day lol
12
Telling wankers to put all their money in porn is sound investment advice, I suppose
Balls to the floor is what I say, or some f**kshit I dunno.
Lol. I have noticed point prices have been steadily falling over time. Hopefully this improves in time. Wishing you all the best.
And another sinkhole on the bottom of the cliff
Still curious why they didn't just get rid of museum day.
If point inflation is such an issue then get rid of it like points from RW.
Probably because Torn is too short on events as is
because it pushes activity all throughout the year when people have something to work towards and activity/player retention is more important.
Nah, 42.
What’s actually caused the drop in value of points, I just rejoined the game and seeing it so low is interesting.
Removal of Pawn Shop option to sell points at $45k each