Script Services by StereoPT
I'm launching Stereo Scripts - - a new venture for custom Torn City automation tools.
Current Status: At the moment, I'm not taking any new script requests as I'm focusing on perfecting my existing work and establishing the quality standards for future releases.
Available Now: I do have one completed script that I'm willing to sell - - an Item Exporter script. This tool streamlines the process of exporting your item data, making inventory management much more efficient.
Item Exporter
Features: This extension seamlessly integrates with your Torn City items page by adding an export button at the end of your item list.
With a single click, it exports your inventory data directly to the clipboard in a format ready for Google Sheets.
The exported data includes:
- Item ID - Unique identifier for each item
- Name - Full item name
- Category - Item classification (weapons, drugs, flowers, etc.)
- Quantity - How many of each item you currently own
Perfect for players who want to:
- Track their inventory over time
- Plan trading strategies
- Analyze their collection patterns
- Create backup records of their items
Simply click the export button, open Google Sheets, and paste - it's that easy!
If you're interested in the Item Exporter or want to know more feel free to send me a message.
Stereo Scripts v0.1 | Quality automation tools for the discerning Torn citizen