Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat 3.0 cannot reply

Started by BlackWaterV [2816179] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
BlackWaterV [2816179]

On an iphone 14, safari and torn pda, black or white mode. I am also using chat 3.0. i have no browser extensions. Incognito mode worked after I restarted the safari app. This just happend July 11th for the last 30 minutes, 8-8:30.

 

Everytime I open a chat with a person or faction, as soon as i click the bar to type the message it refreshes the page. When it refreshes  everything in their normal place on the page is scattered around like it didnt load correctly. I then need to manually refresh and everything goes back to normal.  Rinse and repeat.

 

It's too fast to get a screenshot nor am I skilled enough to record my phone but I will try when I get off work later. 

 

If there are any other questions please ask. Thanks. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue reliably in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

BlackWaterV [2816179]

 

?Incognito is actually what got it to work so I can message people. Every other way it would prevent me from messaging in pda and safari.  I don't know if it's related but restarting my phone worked so I can't make it reoccur. For a solid 1.5 hours I could not type a reply though. Sorry I am not much help. It was suggested to make a report so I followed through

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you please try clearing site data for Torn from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?