Torn City, July 12, 2025 – A stark and unyielding declaration has surfaced, seemingly directed at a specific individual within Torn City. The message, raw and devoid of pleasantries, outlines a relentless campaign of harassment and obstruction.
The Brockman5000 sender, clearly incensed, states:
"I've given you multiple chances and you still want to be a shit head. You want smoke, you've got it bitch. Every time you log in, I'll see it. Bounties gone? I'm gonna refresh them. You want to join a faction or company? Not while I breathe and play this game. I could attack you on a personal level and I'm choosing not to, because I figured you'd shut the **** up and keep your head down and let all this blow over, but you just couldn't let it. Now you have all the eyes on you, and I'm going to make sure you don't play this game ever. Congratulations, you played yourself."
My response to all this Fuss- HAVE A BANANA!
Cute, right? Look, I've heard it all before. Monkey Threats, promises of eternal torment, the usual. It's just background noise at this point. Do they really think a few refreshed bounties or some dramatic vows are going to stop me from enjoying Torn? Please.
My game isn't about their rules. It's about finding the fun, pushing boundaries, and frankly, making sure my opponents get a good workout. If they want to spend their time and resources watching my login times and refreshing bounties, that's their choice. More power to 'em, I guess. I'll just keep doing my thing, draining my bars, and making those sweet, sweet gains.
Honestly, the only thing that's "played" here is their patience. I'm still here. Still Level 9. Still having a blast. And if they're going to dedicate their Torn lives to me, well, that just means I'm doing something right.