Hi.
Starting Bid 1M
Increment +100k
Buyout 5M
Generated using AI.
Thank you
1: impmaster
2: impmaster
3: impmaster
1
Started by Manderigon [3829359] on in Graphics.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi.
Starting Bid 1M
Increment +100k
Buyout 5M
Generated using AI.
Thank you
1: impmaster
2: impmaster
3: impmaster
Start
Are these AI-generated?
It truly doesn't look like that. I'm pretty sure they've done them themselves
For me its look AI generated, the collar-hood weird looking thing has its own hair strand, the bg is full of those too.
[image: i.ibb.co] I did not noticed it at first glance but I think that not just the renders are AI, but the whole piece. If the Author could prove us wrong I would be more than happy to take it back, but for now I have to withdraw mine bid.
Yes. Of course it's generated by AI.
For future reference, this is something you need to disclose in the initial post.
Thanks, wrote in first post.
open bid on all 3
Noted, bump
bump
another satisfied customer.. i got what i wanted