.
Torn Community
Started by Jaxthebiller [3845173] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 104 / 104 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 104
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 41 / 100
- Story score
- 69 / 100
- Engagement score
- 81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Rawk [2663375]
· 21 likes ·
Perfect post to plug this suggestion - Hamr [2027992]
· 19 likes ·
Who tf are you What tf is this about Why tf did you put this in GD - Ben_Hagen [2966467]
· 15 likes ·
This is not sincere at all. A real apology is unconditional, you're still trying to justify it: You got the chance a couple of times to repent for your discrimination and harassment for example, but instead you doubled down on …
Who tf are you
What tf is this about
Why tf did you put this in GD
Mate, go hit the gym or something. This ain't the right way to make up for a lack of attention elsewhere.
No-one sees "you" when they respond. What you're doing is like a Zoom-call puppeteer jacking off to the insults that their hand is getting.
Try to find validation on your own with people you can be yourself with. Harder to do, but you'll feel better, and it'll be a helluva lot more likely you'll get laid than shitposting on Torn, that's for sure.
Other posts were funny, this one, kinda sad.
Bent pretty fast
now go away from GD for at least a year,
stay in tutorials and guides and questions and answers.
There is just so much beauty in the world.
lol not the attitude we saw a few hours back. what happened? I thought you didn't give a f**k what others were saying. Hospital puddings not too good that you changed your mind about your perma stay there?
Since he applied to our Faction yesterday, STELLAR asked him to issue an apology to whoever he antagonized, or to leave.
Frankly, it doesn't seem like much effort went into this, but we'll count it..
Similarly, reactions as we see here were to be expected.
I just likewise ask you not to stir this further. I think, if anything, he's at least realized his previous behavior is not going to make him any friends in here & it's best for him to tone it down.
People behave like morons here, they always did - you can do as you please, and I do understand your reaction to his behavior, but I think it's best for everyone involved to just let things rest at this stage.
Well out of respect of your faction and his previous faction leader who reached out to me, I will stop my involvement here.
This is not sincere at all. A real apology is unconditional, you're still trying to justify it:
It was not my intent, but rather an act of defense. Aggression is met with aggression.
You got the chance a couple of times to repent for your discrimination and harassment for example, but instead you doubled down on it.
The real reason you drop this half-baked "apology" is that it was a condition of your new faction to make things up with the people you wronged.
Less than a day after you wrote the biggest filth and literally have been messaging the spouses and faction mates of people who replied to that, making separate threads slandering those people, and/or bountying them, there is apparently a faction that's willing to let go of that with a snap of the finger.
Everyone loves a good redemption story. This is too soon, and not sincere.
I really don't understand why a faction even accepts someone who called an Arab a goat f**ker and told him to wind a rope around his neck just 2 days ago.
edit: I see that the new faction already replied before me, while I was typing. Well, I'll stop my involvement and wish both of you the best.
edit 2: included links, so people can stop asking me for that in DMs.
Mentions: Why Do Some 'High Levels' Only Hunt Players 1/10 T · Your Stories from the Recovery Room ?
Was constantly messaging me, provoking me and calling me a monkey for some reason, thinking thats some original line of name calling. Told you to just, walk away and shut up, thats all you had to do! But you didnt.. you doubled down and THEN i get this nice event message
11:43:58 - 12/07/25 Jaxthebiller placed 1x $1 bounties on you : Is a bad bad monkey
AND THEN I see you posting in the forums with a screen shot of you having chat boxes with 2 female players, one of them is (or was) inactive AND my spouse in game. Dude, you're level of trolling and baiting went from mildly annoying to weird. What did you think that was going to accomplish? Trying to get under my skin? You didn't, you just showed me and everyone that your f***ing weird.
So then after allllll that, I think, "Im going to smoke a cigarette and get ready for the next day and go to bed after this weird and dumb Saturday and all these bullshit events.... NOPE! NOT. EVEN. CLOSE!
And then i get the negative attention of other people who ive never even spoken to or interact with ever, asking me things I have no clue about, bur your names attached!
You aren't slick or a badass. Your not cool or being funny. Your being weird and that shit apology doesn't impress or convince me dude.
EDIT: DAYS LATER And I just now noticed you tried to join Mutation? And what did you think you were going to accomplish by doing that? Why when I try to ignore you, you're still or were, trying to get my attention and/or bait me still. Your shitty ass apology is still shitty. The fact that someone is willing to let in some, weird ass rage baiting troll Into their faction is both sad and shows the company they like to keep.
How about you make an actual apology that isn't half ass. Or just quit and start over and never tell a soul who you really are.
Nice to see a genuine apology solicited by a faction
This is going to age like milk
So, you fake-apologize, people in this thread don't buy it, and you don't reply to them to make it right?
What about all the people who had nothing to do with this, don't read the forums, but were contacted by you?
What about your clear case of discrimination and harassment that I summarized in my reply?
Just going to be silent? After days of replying to everything within a couple of minutes and putting the forums on fire with your filth?
Coward.
Mentions: Torn Community
Never apologise, stand by your words if you meant them...
Unless you are racist or homophobic, in which case, go f**k yourselves...
OP calmed down and wrote me last night. Screenshots below, lots of namedropping.
Good that he worked it out with the player whom he got the discrimination & harrassment staff edit for.
Bumbi does proofreading now? WTF. Why?
The story about Yu-ri and Brockman5000 is incomplete, but they can work that out by themselves.
And I made a tough decision, trying to stay true to my values with that.
He showed me the apology and asked my thoughts on it, I assumed he was just sending it in DM to the person and not on the forums. I basically told him if he doesn't feel like apologising the he shouldn't.
I never added any bounty after I said I drop my involvement (respect for the 2 faction leaders standing in for him). any anonymous bounties on him afterward has nothing to do with me.