Can't find my last posting so starting new. I'd REALLY like to be able to scroll my missions so I can accept or decline! Thanks!
Again...
Started by zzZ-Eryenne [1661145] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
It's right at the top of your post history because it's the very last thread you commented on.
Mentions: Missions
Can you provide a screenshot of the mission page? You can copy paste the image directly in the editor.
Ok. In trying to copy paste, I pushed on the mission page to start copy n moved my thumb up.It did not copy, but It did raise to the accept/ decline. Always before it would only scroll from the side bar on right of page. So I guess it's fixed ATM. Thanks
Closed.