Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free Weed!

Started by SteveOhhh [3685941] on in Fun & Games.

24 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Terdulb33zomb [3725975]

When i was in Amsterdam when 2 other buddies we bought what we thought was regular weed muffins but ended up being 1500mg each and by the time we finally got back to the hotel, we all were in another universe 

ComradeGierek [3634653]

I once smoked some puff with my buddies and one of them sneezed so hard he shitted himself. And ofc being high up in the clouds the best solution we came up with was to steal some trousers from the local clothes dumpster

OneStrangeGuy [3696702]

lmao first time i got high i smoked so much i shut my eyes and forgot how to open them so i thought i went blind, then woke up next to the toilet with some apple juice next to me which was the most refreshing thing ever. (didnt even think it was pee) and then went to the living room to watch tv about puppies.

 

 

been smoking ever sense 

LordBeanMelon [3425232]

So I was 17, never smoked weed in my life. I was chillin wif my mate (not gonna name him, lets just say “Jared”) in his garage — place looked like a crime scene but with beanbags. He pulls out this weird glass pipe and a BLOWTORCH. I’m like “bro wtf is that?”

He goes “relax bruv, it’s jus dabs. Medical asf. You’ll feel like ur floatin in a microwave.”

So I rip it like a champ. Biggest mistake of my life. My lungs fully betrayed me. Vision went full GTA loading screen, then pixelated like Minecraft and then started spinning like a Beyblade. I tried to talk but I was making dial up noises like EERNNNHHH skrEEEEE BZZZZT.

Then I legit thought Jared was an undercover cop named Santiago. Accused him on the spot. He started crying. Then I started crying. We hugged. Idk why. Might’ve confessed to crimes I didn’t even do.

Tried to walk to the kitchen, it was like that hallway scene from Inception. Took me 40 mins to go 2 metres. Opened the fridge, saw the light, and fully screamed because I thought it was God.

Eventually I faceplanted into a beanbag that smelt like Monster energy and possum piss. Woke up like 6 hours later, and Jared just goes:

“…Hey bro I think that might’ve been meth.”

I didn’t sleep for 3 days. Cleaned my whole house, wrote a screenplay about bees, and cried in the shower twice.

Never smoked “dabs” again. Never trusted a man with a blowtorch.

Glurm [3617564]

I'm taking an edible in honor of this giveaway. Cheers! 

 

"You were sent 5x Cannabis from SteveOhhh"  thanks!!!!

HeatedLH [3835588]

Smoked weed at my friend's house while in a hammock. Couldn't get up from there and we spent a good 15-30 minutes laughing about it (might have been longer lol).

DiscountBandit [2332706]

My first time smoking weed was December 11th of 2007 to cope with the stress of work issues and school. That decision through a variety of events led me to where I am today. I am doing reasonably well and even though I no longer smoke weed it is still fondly living in my heart. 

Helian [3699144]

ate a whole weed cookie for my first time and panicked the whole time. Had a weird trip in which i though trump had drugged me telling me if you vote for him back in 2016 all this cool weed shit would be legal everywhere than I passed out after worrying about heaven and hell and didnt wake up till 2 days later my family told me. Maybe they where messing with me on that part but it was one of the best sleeps i ever had. Not having weed any more though

3XE_F41LS74T3 [3759353]

One time me and my homies got stoned while going out metal detecting. We were six joints,  three hours and a handful of deep holes in before we realized our high asses were pinging off the metal in our shovels that we were holding to close to the detector. I think that’s the funniest weed story I got boss.