Your $30,000,000 National League (2-Way Full event) bet on National League v American League was refunded 07/15/2025
This game resulted in a win for the national League which is what I bet. The game went in to "overtime" The NL won the game
Started by hateraid [3187648] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Your $30,000,000 National League (2-Way Full event) bet on National League v American League was refunded 07/15/2025
This game resulted in a win for the national League which is what I bet. The game went in to "overtime" The NL won the game
I can confirm i had the wager as well.
Your $3,700,000 National League (2-Way Full event) bet on National League v American League was refunded
"What a night in Atlanta! For the first time in All-Star Game history, a Home Run Derby-style swing-off determined the winner -- and it was the National League that came out on top 4-3 in the swing-off thanks to Philadelphia Phillies DH Kyle Schwarber hitting three home runs to give the Senior Circuit its second win in 12 years.
I came to check if anyone else was robbed of the win like I was... lol.
04:47:08 - 16/07/25 Your $1,000,000,000 National League (2-Way Full event) bet on National League v American League was refunded
https://www.mlb.com/gameday/al-all-stars-vs-nl-all-stars/2025/07/15/778566/final/box
The bets were likely refunded as it went to overtime. The actual result as far as the torn casino is concerned would be a draw at the end of normal innings.
Since it's baseball torn doesn't have a draw option on baseball as it's so rare. So all bets were refunded
I believe this is because the game ended in a draw at the end of regular time. I will ask Dima to verify if this is according to our regulations.
Thanks!
Hi hateraid,
Some of the bets on this game were refunded due to an error in provider's data.
Now those bets have been resettled based on the correct results.
Sorry for the inconvenience.