My faction leader ripped everyone off took there money and booted them from the faction but forgot to remove me so now the leader keeps getting hospitalized and wont log in so im the only one left on the faction is it dead can I become leader do I just leave please help im lost and confused
Dead Faction
Started by lodoicea1 [3861590] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Shooby [2510470]
· 9 likes ·
eh I sold a 65k shell for 450m before I bought my 1.28m shell. If they're fairly certain their faction leader won't be back, for a week old player sticking around for a month for a couple hundred mil to … - Nobody [237547]
· 5 likes ·
So... darjax [3387731] scammed the faction almost a month ago, when his NW made a massive jump, and you (lodoicea1 [3861590]) joined within the last 9 days... Sounds like maybe "they" deposited all the cash, stopped logging in, and now …
Mentioned in this thread
If he is offline for 30 days you will be handed the faction.
Alternatively, you can just leave.
You could wait 30 days, but I honestly don't think it's worth it, you'd miss out on so much. Just go find an active 1m+ respect faction to go join and you'll have a lot more fun
eh I sold a 65k shell for 450m before I bought my 1.28m shell.
If they're fairly certain their faction leader won't be back, for a week old player sticking around for a month for a couple hundred mil to sell the faction could be worth it. Easy start up money.
Easy money, but read up safe trading before trading the faction!
Also congrats in advance, OP
In b4 fedding
1-Stay there and wait till get leader
2-Pay your factionmates money if its still there
3-Take everything in armory
4-Sell faction for your "effords"
good luck mate easy starting money don't forget to check faction prices "
Easy for you to say, sitting in a faction alone for years
a month isn't that long for a couple hundred mil. Thats like saying you wouldn't sit in a company for brown nosing the boss.
You make less investing 2b in the bank for 3 months.
No it's not, sitting in a company with brown nosing the boss doesn't leave you with almost no faction perks
And comparing to the bank is comparing apples to oranges
Alright brotatochip lol. You seem to have a pretty hard stance on preventing a noob from earning over 10mil a day for a measly month having to do literally nothing but wait.
Have fun with that.
Do I? I'm pretty sure I worded my first post as my opinion, maybe I need to brush up my communication skills
Or maybe you're just retarded
Edit:
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: As soon as you use the word "retarded" you've lost the argument & any moral high ground you might've had.
You're retarded too
smells like projection in here buddy.
No shade here but I don't think narO remembers when $10m wasn't basically toilet paper. Not gonna lie I'm envious of a 50k faction dropping in OPs lap. This is a better ROI on city finds: in the past 12 months I've only found 1 SE ($450m equivalent to 50k respect faction... Actually less money that OP can expect at $10k per respect min).
Here's the thing, it hasn't dropped into his lap, the lead has only been offline 3 days, there's so much time for them to log back in.
I don't disagree but I personally would wait and see. There's no harm in waiting a week, and after a week the likelihood they log back in drops significantly.
his best login streak was 48 days / 334, there's a high chance he'll be offline for a good while, probably not a month but worth a shot
So... darjax [3387731] scammed the faction almost a month ago, when his NW made a massive jump, and you (lodoicea1 [3861590]) joined within the last 9 days... Sounds like maybe "they" deposited all the cash, stopped logging in, and now magically you will inherit all the stuff. Doesn't sound like an improper restart at all...
Edit: you joined the faction the same day they went inactive.
not fedded or offline so good luck with the "inherit faction" plan. Also 40mil to 400mil. lol Huge wealth gain? Sure.
Move on or not. Life is life.