Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Im dead ;(

Started by Wisterianyx [3870178] on in Graveyard.

51 replies · 1.05k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
52
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Challenger_69 [2736303] ×3

Wisterianyx [3870178]

Hi. Im kind of new, So I manage to make few friends who help me out through the process of learning. They send me few meds & aid kit for me as a starter. 

On my 1st day, I didn't know how much most of the meds costs (price). So this 1 time I post on chat in the trade chat, asking if anyone would lend me some cash cuz I wanna get some armor. 

There this 1 person chat me and ask me if I can offer him/her something to sell. I told him that I have few items in my inventory, so I stated all of them just in case he would wanna look into it and maybe purchase from me. He ask for all my meds in total of 10, 4 xanax and 3 ecstasy and 3 morphine. Sent it. 

He said he'll send the money. I said okay. 
right after that, few hours later I checked on his chat box again, he blocked me. 

 

Im DEAD!!! 

I did made a report, they said they already dealt with the guy. But is that it????? ;( 

python [1009878]

Scamming is legal unfortunately, but you should name the person who done it, scamming the newbs is low even for most of the scammers in torn 

AloneInBali [3789112]

I mean it's a crime game what do you expect? Scammimg  is legal darlin this ain't subway surfer.

Hope you learn something from it, Cheers! 

topace103 [2812566]

Scamming is unfortunately legal in this game. It is a scummy thing to do but it is not against the game rules. You need to be careful who you trust. Thankfully you only lost a small amount in the grand scheme of things. Keep playing and you will make that back in no time. I would also provide the logs of you sending the items to the player. Knowing GD they will ask for them and will grill you if you do not provide them.

topace103 [2812566]

And scamming them over something that is barely even worth anything in the long run. If true these scammers keep finding lower and lower value for destroying their reputation in this game.

topace103 [2812566]

Like if this is true this guy (or girl) possibly ruined the rest of their playing time in this game over around $3,450,000 in total value. Not billions, not even hundreds of millions, less than 5 Million. The torn equivalent of one of those tiny bag of chips you find in the big variety packs at your local supermarket.

DEVILISNOWHERE [2281305]

Name???

 

It seems like a multi account and scammer, op already reported so its probably fedded already.

 

Hoping its not some old player that scam or take advantage of new players. Its just low ... Sigh smh

MaxHeadRoom [1429645]

scamming is legal in torn and i would consider replacing the items you have lost 

 

but

 

those arent your pics....   get some real ones