To our beloved team player. Archangel86 🇺🇸
One of our friend has passed away in rl
She was a good person in torn please if in this game she make you mad or hurt your feelin please forgive it
This is the last quotes her husband
" Too everyone that knowed an has talked to Archangel86 she got hit by a truck and passed away at the scene on July 13 around 11pm... I'm her partner in real life an I know she'd would want yall to know... I got her into TORN an she LOVED IT an EVERYONE in our FACTION... AN I would ask the faction plz not to remove her for sum time at least....if anyone want to reach out your more then welcome to.... Archangel86 real name Shauna M Palmisano.. I know for a fact that she loved torn an u all like LORD, MADEMAN, CHRIS, VULPINE... she spoke highly of you all "
And this is for the news
Torn is a game but from torn I learn what friendship is..
Love you all.
Mentions: shindoez [3167758]