Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Mayhem Papers

Started by DylerTurden [3874372] on in Graveyard.

16 replies · 222 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
51
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

DylerTurden [3874372]

You are not your net worth.

You are not your Torn job, or your gym rank, or your cozy apartment.

 

You are the noise between the chains.

You are what happens when the soap melts and the city burns.

 

Project Mayhem begins in the shadows.

Wait and see. You won’t have a choice.

Madgod [1733719]

I'm a simple man. I see someone below Level 10 posting in the forums, I dislike their post, and report them for being a possible multi

Frambojan [2720023]

I don't know this got through my cynicism, but this somehow connected with my twenty something self that loved fight club and enjoys a lazy bit..