I've been wondering if it makes sense to anyone but me to hire hitmen for high stat players during war. I've noticed there are players I stand no chance against when they are full strength that I can beat when they are just coming out of the hospital. I can't always catch them coming out though. My thought was to hire someone to hit those players while I am online then wait for them to come out of the hospital and I can get my war hits while they are weak. Is this something that people already do? I assume I can't be the first one to think about this but I haven't heard of anyone doing it.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Have u heard of outside hits/ early discharge? if not, check this out. https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Hospital#Early_Discharge
basically if that hitman wasnt in your fraction, the high lvls can get out immediately. Even though it can buy u some time, I am not sure about paying a sum of money for that 20 sec is worth it
I know about early discharge. Im not talking about hitting them to incapacitate them and keep them out of the war. Even when you early discharge you come out of the hospital with low health. Thats what im looking for. I need someone that can hit high stat players so that when the get out of the hospital their health is lower and it is easier to hit them for players that wouldn't be able to if they were full health.
according to the wiki "Players will have their health bar recovered to whatever it was before they were attacked by the outside hitter.[3]"
This means if they are full health before, early discharge wont let them come out of hospital with low health. Thus using hitman on the enemy's team wont work.
However hitman could be use on your own fraction to prevent inactive player to give out free hits. But bounty is more common in this case.
Damn it didn't realize that it put your health back to whatever it was before. That's what screws up this plan i guess.
actually , bounty is useless in that case.
outside hits have a 60 seconds hold off timer. unless the enemy is asleep at the wheel you are generally dead way before any outside bounty hunter can touch you.