I am a monthly subscriber on Torn. If the payment goes through automatically the first time, I have no problems.
If the payment doesn't go through the first time, I have to cancel my monthly subscription and resubscribe, this is also fine.
But when I select "cancel" it brings me to a PayPal login screen, and I don't use PayPal. I even created a PayPal account and it says I have no active recurring payments.
So then I have to email staff, have them manually cancel it on their side, so I can resubscribe each time.
It's a minor inconvenience, but I feel like the "cancel subscription" button shouldn't be bringing me to PayPal login screen if I didn't subscribe with PayPal.
Edit: or if my monthly subscription payment doesn't go through, it should allow me to "resubscribe" as simple as buying a donator pack. If this is by design, I apologize.