Please tell me why I lock the door when I go to the bathroom
I live alone
Started by Kelby_Rawson [3736401] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- RedGobbo [3619801]
· 10 likes ·
In case a woman comes into the home and tries to steal your precious seed. Your virginity is the only thing of value you have left.
In case a woman comes into the home and tries to steal your precious seed. Your virginity is the only thing of value you have left.
To get a sense of security perhaps? I mean, who truly enjoy pooping with the door open, imagine if someone were to rob you during that precious time of yours.
🫣
Value is probably subjective
As long as the blinds are open when you're wanking, bathroom door can stay locked.
But fr, sense of security n privacy is underrated. Just don't be hiding in the closet
Just maintain eye contact with the cameras, establish dominance.
Rawdog the bathroom experience, stare at a single bathroom tile and don’t blink
I dont even have a mat in my bathroom
Do you have tiles?
No I stare at a stucco wall
Graved - No Discussion/Low Quality