Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GRAVE

Started by Deadfrevrdelet3 [3294754] on in Graveyard.

33 replies · 368 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Malgarth [2308239]

I get that the announcement was towards the people who were “harassing” you, but dude, nobody cares. 
This post serves no other purpose other than whining.

You’re seeking no guidance, nor are you giving any details about how all this came about.

Seeing as how you are replying to people in this thread, I’m leaning towards thinking that you probably deserve what you’re getting, as your emotional intelligence levels and capacity for critical thinking are severely lacking.

Just grave this thread dude.

EgoParadox [2096071]

Good luck backtracking and editing your posts. You never said what you were accused of. Sure, I'll believe people get targeted randomly sometimes. I also bet money they did something to piss someone off most of the time.

 

There are bullies on the internet, and they infected Torn a game about hugging each other? That is shocking news. Someone should teach these gangsters how to behave maybe you can do it by fighting fire with fire. I doubt the forest will burn down. LoL

 

 Anyways just having little fun cause bored. You should lay low for a while and hope the bounties go away. If you wanted any advice.

[image: media4.giphy.com]

Banger_Sullivan [3715993]

You've like PLACED 200 bounties on other people.

 

You've received 78.

 

No sympathy due; I figure, under the circumstances, you're ahead.

 

When you placed those 200 bounties what did you THINK would happen?

Cadvacado [491805]

That’s the problem. People like this don’t think, they just do it. As someone else mentioned above, points to low emotional intelligence.

Malgarth [2308239]

I just don’t get it. Why make a post when all it amounts to in the end is you just deleting everything.

 

Stand by your words, as you just deleting everything shows that you’re weak as shit as a person.

 

 

0/10 thread.