Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Solve this riddle

Started by Conquest0 [3180415] on in Fun & Games.

10 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Conquest0 [3180415]

I have cities, but no houses to dwell,
With forests so green, yet no trees cast a spell.
I boast of great waters, but no fish swim inside,
And roads stretching far, where no cars ever glide.

I can show you the mountains, their peaks grand and high,
And valleys so low, beneath a vast sky.
I guide every traveler, from near and from far,
But never leave home, wherever you are.

I'm flat, but can show you the world's curving grace,
And keep all your journeys in one single place.
I fold up so neatly, or spread out so wide,
A silent companion, always by your side.