Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ideas for Overseas Stuff

Started by Pesnja [181726] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Pesnja [181726]

I don't know if someone has posted something along this line before so forgive me if this has been brought up...

Anyway, I have always kind of found the ability to do things overseas in this game has been kind of shallow. I don't mean that to sound hyper critical or anything. I was thinking if it would be possible to add zone specific crimes to do overseas and special gyms. What I mean is, you can poach in South Africa for instance and use your nerve bar. Or there's a gym that's super expensive or difficult to join but that gives killer bonuses to speed, let's say. You can only use the gym once a day for the big gains so as to not be exploitable. I can expand on these ideas if it seems to be something that would be enjoyed or possible.
Toby [980768]

you can poach in South Africa for instance and use your nerve bar

Crazy idea, it'll never take off!