I am receiving backend error or malformed error messages on anything that pulls API requests. On the API page in settings, none of mine are listed and am getting the Malformed Response Message.
I have disabled TornTools and cleared browser data. I receive the same messages on PC in OperaGX and in FireFox and mobile PDA app.
API Errors
Started by VioletGeck0 [2897126] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 2 likes ·
Passing along to Mauro. Thanks..!! - splent [2088243] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Hey, This issue should be fixed now. It was caused by some improvements I was just working on, so sorry about that! Let me know if you're still experiencing the issue. Thanks!
Having same issue. As soon as I go to API Keys screen. Get the Malformed Response message. This is on Torn PDA on iOS. Re-installed app and same issue.
Passing along to Mauro. Thanks..!!
Hey,
This issue should be fixed now. It was caused by some improvements I was just working on, so sorry about that!
Let me know if you're still experiencing the issue.
Thanks!
Looks great! Quick response and fix, Nice job!
Worked like a charm 👍🏻