I think it's time to quit..
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Ben_Hagen [2966467]
· 40 likes ·
You asked me, I delivered. - Rumcaez [2923667]
· 38 likes ·
- Ben_Hagen [2966467]
· 7 likes ·
I am going through the old chats, and it's pretty funny. He bought 25 DPs, then didn't know what to do with the money, and misunderstanding buymugging: ... and then he gambled it all away:
So... What did you do?
You asked me, I delivered.
Wow the consequences of his own actions
Saw your pfp and instantly knew that this was going to be good 💀🍿
But I thought you didn't care 🤡
the reason i still keep coming to forums
Contact DN to solve your problem asap
he gave up too fast
All bark no bite lol
lol im just gonna have some fun hosping them with a stricken and leaving some more bounties on them ;)
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=e210302abf89a59fef792a2bdcd7e928
I am going through the old chats, and it's pretty funny. He bought 25 DPs, then didn't know what to do with the money, and misunderstanding buymugging:
... and then he gambled it all away:
Ya'll did it wrong, you gotta hit em with the 30-50 for a couple weeks, full sending all at once half of them wont be claimed and will expire
Sure hope you do quite. No one needs a scum like you.
How did he use your name to scam people? And what did he do to get money off Cabel? You I don't care about, but I'm protective over your spouse.