Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A SHOP FOR NEWBIES

Started by _Trigger_ [3317161] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
_Trigger_ [3317161]

Ive got items on sale and I'm selling low prices on stuffs I find around the city area. This shop is for newbies who cant afford the things on the marketplace.

 

I also accept order basis stuffs from newbies (below lvl15 that is more than a week old) do send me a PM and let's work out on things you need and the price. Thanks!

Check out my Store