All my wrestling fans know this is a sad day. While Hogan was know for sandbagging, and using his politics to his advantage, there is no denying he was an entertainer! Made wrestling into the major entertainment sport that it is, he will be miss, and its truly sad we lost him right after Ozzy. Both of these legends will be missed! BROTHER!
Hulk Hogan
Started by UmmBrando [3872869] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 42
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you, brother?
RIP
I can't believe this is how I find out Hulk Hogan died..
Yes, and we all remember when he was almost the guitarist for Metallica.
Wtf brother, can we stop killing off my youth this week, after Ozzy and George Kooymans (Golden Earring).
Torn is not how I wanted to find out about it... Damn.
The things he did and said... yeah, 100% not cool. He should of done more on those fronts, but still, sad to see he has passed. :/
Dude, exactly this. When GD is my best source of news maybe I'm on too much...
Couldn't let Ozzy have all the limelight. Hogan must pose brother.
rule of 3's, one more celebrity will die soon, who's it gonna be?
Literally just said this. There is truth to this statement all day.
My dude Theo wasn't celebrity enough?
Sad, a week ago a Hulk Hogan impersonator I knew also died.
Somewhere, the hulk and ozzy are throwing down.
A sweet angel Betty white ensuring it’s all a clean match.
RIP Big man....
Guess his impression was slightly off then...
I’m going to stop visiting Torn's forums, so I won’t have to learn about these things anymore - Only so much my mind and soul can take.
Moved to Non Related
Just hit me too. That's three and done. Sad week.