Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Net Zero

Started by Deadpoll [2844489] on in General Non-related.

2 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Deadpoll [2844489]

When I pickup a loose cart that is roaming freely in the parking lot, shop with it and leave it to roam free again; I am shopping cart Net Zero.

 

Convince me otherwise.

E_S_Holmes [3850156]

Not only will I not argue against, but I will also add that you are giving the shopping cart its best life by allowing it to free range, rather than being corralled.